2014年5月5日星期一

5 Mix N' Match Bridesmaid Looks You'll Love!

Okay, so I'm convinced that I've voiced my opinion on the whole mix and match bridesmaid dress trend in posts past. Naturally, I've never been a fan. But here lately, I've seen some really great examples of this trend ''done right'' and well, I think I'm changing my tune. Still on the try to find the perfect bridesmaid dresses? Here’s a look at 5 of the best mix n' match looks! From the nicest neutrals to most creative color palettes, I have to admit, that I'm inspired by them all. And I'm hoping you can see why? 1. A Pastel Palette: If a soft elegance is what you're going for, then this is the perfect palette for you! Perfect for Spring, these sweet shades were just meant to go hand in hand! I love that these sweetheart bridesmaid dresses all have the same man neckline, but then they decided to mix in some different accessories, like necklaces and heels. This way, each bridesmaid has her own little look.

 And quite frankly, I'm in love! 2. Shades of Purple: I can't say enough about this pretty palette! Perfect for Fall, these colors have me at hello! I'm absolutely gets interested all of this gorgeous texture, not to mention the different necklines and hemlines. Looks like they just walked out of a fairly tale. A very beautiful example of mix n' match done right. 3. A Modest Palette: A natural soft qualities makes this fairly neutral color palette of beautiful modest tones look ethereal and all kinds of dreamy. I'm totally obsessed with how these different neutrals shades synchronize so effortlessly. And just look how they flow in the wind. So dreamy if you ask me! 4. Shades of Green: What's elegant and romantic and gorgeous all over? This mix of green shades happens to suit your purposes. What makes this work is that these colors are in the same family. When paired together, they have a way of sounding especially easy on the eyes. 5. Teal + Mint: Looking for an ultra romantic color palette that's full of possibilities? Why not consider this beauty of a palette? Works for all periods and it's so simple to pull together! Plus I'm gets interested how the bride had her friends wear a blend of lace and chiffon. So there you have it! 5 of the best mix n' match tries bridesmaids. Did you see any favorites? I know, I know. It's a bit hard to choose just one! And yes, my opinion has totally changed when it comes to this trend. How could I not be on board after seeing these lovely looks? So tell me... Are you a fan of the whole mix and match bridesmaid dress trend? And if so do you lean toward the more bold pairings or towards something a bit more subdued? I can't wait to listen to! Wow, and if you're looking for a few more color ideas, be sure to head over to the color palette gallery where you're sure to find more wedding color ideas than you could ever need!

没有评论:

发表评论