2014年5月7日星期三

5 Mix N' Match Bridesmaid Looks You'll Love!

Okay, so I'm pretty sure that I've voiced my opinion on the whole mix and match bridesmaid dress trend in posts past. Undoubtedly, I've never been a fan. But here lately, I've seen some really great examples of this trend ''done right'' and well, I think I'm changing my tune. Still on the track down the perfect dresses? Here’s a look at 5 of my favorite mix n' match looks! From the prettiest neutrals to the majority of creative color palettes, I have to admit, that I'm inspired by them all. And I'm hoping you can see why? 1. A Pastel Colour pallette: If a soft elegance is what you're going for, then this is the perfect colour pallette for you! Perfect for Spring, these sweet shades were just intended to go in conjunction! I love that these sweetheart bridesmaid dresses all have the same girlfriend neckline, but then they decided to mix in some different accessories, like necklaces and heels.

This way, each bridesmaid has her own little look. And truth be told, I'm in love! 2. Shades of Purple: I can't say enough about this pretty colour pallette! Perfect for Fall, these colors generally have me at hello! I'm absolutely crazy about all of this gorgeous texture, not to mention the different necklines and hemlines. Looks like they just walked out of a fairly tale. A very beautiful example of mix n' match done right. 3. A Muted Colour pallette: A natural softness makes this basic color palette of beautiful muted tones look ethereal and all kinds of wistful. I'm totally obsessed with how these different neutrals shades put together so effortlessly. And just look how they flow in the wind. So wistful if you ask me! 4. Shades of Green: What's elegant and romantic and gorgeous all over? This mix of green shades happens to fit the bill. What makes this work is that these colors are in the same family. So when matched together, they have a way of coming across especially easy on the eyes. 5. Teal + Mint: Looking for an ultra romantic color palette that's full of possibilities? What about considering this beauty of a colour pallette? Works for all conditions and it's really that easy to pull together! Plus I'm crazy about how the bride had her friends wear a variety of lace and chiffon. So there you have it! 5 of my favorite mix n' match attempts bridesmaids. Did you see any favorites? I know, I know. It's a bit hard to choose just one! And yes, my opinion has totally changed when it comes to this trend. How could I not be on board after seeing these lovely looks? So tell me... Are you a fan of the whole mix and match bridesmaid dress trend? And if so do you lean toward the more bold pairings or towards something a bit more subdued? I can't wait to listen for! My oh my, and if you're looking for a few more color ideas, be sure to head over to the color colour pallette gallery where you're sure to find more wedding color ideas than you could ever need!

没有评论:

发表评论